Custom manufacturing is in my blood. And challenges in meeting unique client driven solutions are what I live for. Over the years I have been asked to create many new window and door designs. I’ve never built a standard product that could be mass produced. But, there have been times when I’ve given in to overly optimistic engineering and manufacturing practices.
Hope’s Windows is to steel windows and doors what Coca Cola is to soft drinks. They are the brand by which all the other manufacturers of steel windows are compared.
In The Beginning
From laying out footings for sill plates to rest on to banging shingles down sheet by sheet I thought I knew it all. I had all the insider knowledge I could gain in the
Funny that you should ask. It is one of the most misunderstood components in the construction of steel windows and door. In almost all cases they are NOT made out of steel. You wouldn’t know to look at them because they are painted to match the hot-rolled steel profile sections.
The most common installer of windows and doors is a carpenter. As a generalization, these individuals are well versed in handling a multitude of wood products and materials. They think like carpenters. They think in terms relative to lumber and a certain amount of
To make the best decision about anything, you need to identify your goal before you begin. Most of the time this means that you have a single vision or concept about what your life will be like when this goal is attained and some idea about what it will look like.
New York State is the home to more steel window and door companies and builds more of them than any other state in this country. So you might want to ask why a company that had been based in Arizona wanted to move to this crowded market. Well, the reason is that . . . well, it’s complicated
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- What is the best insect screen for doors?
- What is a lockbox?
- Don’t Innovate Yourself Out of Business
- IS THERMAL INSULATION NECESSARY FOR STEEL WINDOWS?
- What is the Best Alternative to Crittall & Hope’s?
- Can Anyone Compete with Hope’s: the leader in steel windows and doors
- Which folding door is best for me and how do I choose?
- My 5 Step Design Process for Delivering on Quality Custom Jobs
- A Kink in the Supply Chain: How Lean Distribution is Changing the Game
- Virtual Manufacturing of Windows and Doors
- Why Is Environmental Responsibility Important?
- 5 reasons Hope’s Windows is the leader in Steel Windows and Doors
- From The Outside Looking In; An Outsider’s Perspective of 2Fold®
- What’s up with glazing beads on steel windows and doors?
- Why are Steel Windows & Doors SO Hard to Install?
- How do I select the best folding door for me?
- Can Window and Door Competitors Be Friends?
- Thermal Insulation & Steel Windows
- Another Steel Window & Door Company Moves to New York
- What Has Maker Faire Got to Do with Steel Doors?
- 1-LP Project Entry
- 1-LP Schedule a Call
- 1-LP SWD
- 1-The Ultimate Guide To Window Wall Design
- 1-TY Consultation
- 1-Welcome Intro LP
- 2.1 Cremone Lock
- 2F-0000 Muntins & More
- 2F-1000 Fixed & Window Walls
- 2F-3000 Casement Windows
- 2F-3500 Awning Windows
- 2F-3900 Pass-Through Awning
- 2F-4000/5000 Swing Door
- 2F-8000 Folding Door
- 2F-LEPAGE Landing Page
- A-Test project page
- About Us
- Accoya Wood
- Brio Hardware
- Consultation old LP for click
- High Performance Glass
- Insect Screens
- Keep up-to-date with your current project
- Solid Steel
- Thank You
- The 2Fold® Difference
- The 2Fold® Products
- TY-Window Wall