Hope’s and Crittall have been around since the earliest parts of last century. Their histories are intertwined and go back to the Henry Hope Company in the early 19th century. During the 1990’s there was quite a squabble between Hope’s
In every segment of every product category, there is an 800-pound gorilla. In the folding or bi-folding door market that product would be NanaWall. I can’t tell you how many times I talk to savvy architects and contractors that tell me about their “NanaWall” only to find out that what they are
Contemporary architecture features large expanses of glass with minimal framing to support it. Glass by itself can offer outstanding views of the great outdoors, but unless it is mounted in frames that can move the engagement is a passive one of “look, but don’t touch.”
Decks are thought to be wooden platforms built off the backs of houses to hold a grill, a table, and some chairs. Well, that is what they used to be back in the 70’s, but the trend is for decks to be architecturally
Perfection is in the eye of the buyer and the companies trying to sell to them. No matter how you slice it, perfection is most easily defined as Better, Faster, Cheaper! The cruel truth of the matter is that all three of these factors fight
While sliding doors predate World War II, they exploded onto the building scene in the 1950’s and 60’s. They became the staple of the ranch-style tract house and a regular component of apartments and hotel/motel chains, and of course, we can’t forget about mobile homes.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- What is the best insect screen for doors?
- What is a lockbox?
- Don’t Innovate Yourself Out of Business
- IS THERMAL INSULATION NECESSARY FOR STEEL WINDOWS?
- What is the Best Alternative to Crittall & Hope’s?
- Can Anyone Compete with Hope’s: the leader in steel windows and doors
- Which folding door is best for me and how do I choose?
- My 5 Step Design Process for Delivering on Quality Custom Jobs
- A Kink in the Supply Chain: How Lean Distribution is Changing the Game
- Virtual Manufacturing of Windows and Doors
- Why Is Environmental Responsibility Important?
- 5 reasons Hope’s Windows is the leader in Steel Windows and Doors
- From The Outside Looking In; An Outsider’s Perspective of 2Fold®
- What’s up with glazing beads on steel windows and doors?
- Why are Steel Windows & Doors SO Hard to Install?
- How do I select the best folding door for me?
- Can Window and Door Competitors Be Friends?
- Thermal Insulation & Steel Windows
- Another Steel Window & Door Company Moves to New York
- What Has Maker Faire Got to Do with Steel Doors?
- 1-LP Project Entry
- 1-LP Schedule a Call
- 1-LP SWD
- 1-The Ultimate Guide To Window Wall Design
- 1-TY Consultation
- 1-Welcome Intro LP
- 2.1 Cremone Lock
- 2F-0000 Muntins & More
- 2F-1000 Fixed & Window Walls
- 2F-3000 Casement Windows
- 2F-3500 Awning Windows
- 2F-3900 Pass-Through Awning
- 2F-4000/5000 Swing Door
- 2F-8000 Folding Door
- A-Test project page
- About Us
- Accoya Wood
- Brio Hardware
- Consultation old LP for click
- High Performance Glass
- Insect Screens
- Keep up-to-date with your current project
- Solid Steel
- Thank You
- The 2Fold® Difference
- The 2Fold® Products
- TY-Window Wall